December 23rd, 2010 in The Nagual
This ritual took place in Walsall Arboretum on the same site as the virtual-non-virtual-remote-portalling ritual. This winter solstice there was also a total lunar eclipse, the first coincidence of these events in almost 400 years… a good portent. Five people took on the roles of Earth, Water, Air, Fire, and Spirit/Sacrifice.
- Language made solid.
- Stamped and scuffed snow circle.
- Cardinal points marked with coloured crystals (NSEW).
- Item representing fertility placed in the centre of the circle, on a piece of fur with the fire log.
- Paper, sage and black bile/guts burnt in the log
- Noise throughout with drums and bells